1. The water inlet system can automatically feed water according to the metering setting.
2. The rotation of the mixer drum is driven by the hydraulic motor through a special planetary reducer. The output shaft of the planetary reducer can swing at a certain angle to meet the runout of the mixing drum under bad road conditions.
3. Double spiral blades are set on the inner wall of the mixing drum of the loading concrete mixer truck, and the forward rotation is for feeding and concrete mixing; for the reverse rotation, the concrete is discharged from the outlet under the push of the spiral blade.
4. Dry material feeding, according to the designed proportion, the shovel arm, boom cylinder, quantitative hopper automatic feeding.
5. The constant power variable piston pump is used in the hydraulic system to reduce the power loss of the engine.
6. The walking system from the engine through the hydraulic torque converter, front and rear transmission shaft to the front and rear axle. The invention adopts the front and rear double axle driving form. The hydraulic torque converter is used to reduce the impact on the engine and prolong the service life of the engine.
In the operation of self loading concrete mixer, we need scientific and correct operation. Let's have a look at it!
When the vehicle is filled with concrete, it is not allowed to stay at the site for more than 1 hour. If it exceeds the time limit, the person in charge of the site shall be asked to deal with it in time. The slump of concrete transported from the loading concrete mixer shall not be less than 8cm.
From the concrete entering the tank to discharging, it shall not exceed 2 hours when the temperature is high, and it shall not exceed 2.5 hours when the temperature is low in rainy climate. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped for a long time to prevent concrete segregation. The driver shall often investigate the concrete condition, report to the control room in time if any abnormality is found, and request to deal with it.
When transporting the mixed concrete from the loading concrete mixer, the speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. In the process of transportation, the rotation speed of the mixing drum shall be kept at 2-3 R / min on the smooth road surface. When the mixing drum travels on the road surface with a side slope greater than 50, or the road surface with large shaking, the mixing rotation shall be stopped and the mixing rotation shall be conducted after the road conditions are improved.
Before starting, put the mixing drum operating handle in the "stop" position. After starting the engine, the mixing drum should be rolled at low speed for about 10 minutes, and the hydraulic oil temperature can be increased to above 20 ℃.
When the loading concrete mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be rotated before loading to discharge the accumulated water and sundries, so as to ensure the quality of concrete. When transporting concrete, it is necessary to ensure that the sliding bucket is placed firmly to prevent swing due to looseness, which may injure pedestrians or affect the normal operation of other vehicles.